Monday, November 22, 2010

Tia McGraff
"DIVERSITY"
A/C-Americana

To achieve her goal of diversity, McGraff devoted a lot of time to carefully selecting the songs that made the cut and the musicians who recorded them. To ensure a unique quality to every track, McGraff picked musicians from Los Angeles to Toronto, and when it came time to mix, she brought in past studio mates from Nashville, Seattle, and “yes, even Port Dover, Ontario,” laughs McGraff. So what can one expect from Diversity? “I have reached deep inside my soul on this album and stepped out of my comfort zone, so to speak. The lyrics speak of my political point of view, hurt and disappointment, healing, intimacy, and ... not really giving a damn what anyone thinks of me. I've found my voice and am free to be me,” says McGraff.


Release Date: 08/24/2010
http://www.TiaMcGraff.com

No comments: